Thank you for your interest in Research in Applied Psychology. Please note that submission implies that the content has not been published in any language or submitted for publication elsewhere except as a brief abstract in the proceedings of a scientific meeting or symposium.
Once you have prepared your submission in accordance with the Guidelines, manuscripts should be submitted electronically via email to: email@example.com
For help with submissions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. All correspondences should be directed to the address below:
Professor Luo Lu
Department of Business Administration, National Taiwan University
No. 1, Sec.4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei City 106, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
We look forward to your submission.
TYPE OF SUBMISSION
Research in Applied Psychology is a peer-reviewed academic journal which publishes articles preferably written in CHINESE. We welcome submissions adherent to diverse paradigms. Authors please indicate the type of articles from the following list. When submissions are made for an ongoing special issue, authors are required to clearly state the title of the SI.
- Research papers: Original and scholarly articles, including (but not limited to) the following forms or orientations:
(1) Conceptual papers: Constructing, developing, integrating, or critique of theories or conceptions, with practical implications.
(2) Empirical research: Adhering to the principles of empirical research, through direct and/or indirect observations and experiences, using qualitative or quantitative analysis, presenting and discussing the findings.
(3) Action Research: Records of actions and practices and their significance, derived from theories or ideologies.
- Research notes: Inspiring personal ideas or records on teaching, research, practice, or field work.
- Commentaries and responses: Commentaries regarding published articles or special issues. Author(s), editor(s), or other parties in question may be invited to respond to the comments.